Friday, November 29, 2013

Lying is the best thing you could do when there's no job around

       It's a bit harsh about this topic...dont you think? I started loving cars from year 99 till i got my first car around 2004. I installed 3 engines and waste 3/4 of my salary back then just to make sure that i would rev that machine like i wanted to. Meet lots of mechs and friends along the way.and..... actually that's not what i want to write about today...
       You see, i've been thinking today where my friend just got back his car (of course a 4g92 MIVEC) with matspeed cams and heavy alteration and got 190 HP...Got to love his ride. But to get that satisfaction, he'd thrown away lots of money which he doesnt care, but complaining about his mech who rolls his money on different occasion and finding out that he could not roll back the cash to make my friend's project a success. So, the plan to make it a mivec 1.8 has been reduced to 1.6 and lots of the plans are never been realized. But it's okay, still i respect his mech, even though that car is stuck in his garage for almost a year, he could manage to figure it out and produce a good 190 horse in a 1.6 MIVEC ( even my machine could'nt get that high HP..haha...is he dynojet or dyno dynamics? hehe).
        So that's what i want to talk about today.... HONESTY. I found out from my personal experience that you should really choose your workshop. In Malaysia, i dont think there's a lot of workshop who could tune up MIVEC. Most workshop thinks that MIVEC tuning is the same as V-TEC...screw them all. Could you go piping up 2.2 inch pipe to a 1.6 MIVEC like they used to say to me back then?...sluggish shit..or put a trumpet kind of exhaust in a 1.6..where did you get all of these shit man? When would they learn to produce a good revving engine,it should  start from the inside and needs calculation to all those thingamajigee that you throw inside?? That's what i found out...majority of these people in my states said that "wah.. MIVEC aa... very good engine lo..." but do they know that stock MIVEC are zero compared to other engines. Yes dude, that's why i mod this engine after frustration that the performance of it is worse than my 6A10 engine. It's not a bug, but i do see some good mechanics out there like the son of Pak Latib Batu tiga or that garage with their themes "MAG1C"...you know who you are...but my favorite is some guy in Sg. Buloh who modified cars in his backyard but smoke pot to make his tune up a great one...you're the man..haha.. But mostly, i found out that when i went back to my state, i see no foreman or mechs...i just saw some guy or company trying to make money. They do it for money, not enthusiasm. Like a new case, i ordered a 311F5M gearbox, this guy ripped my money. All he had in his stocks are 211F5M gearbox...what kind of guy is that? Or another guy 2 weeks after that, ripped my money too but this time i got the thing that i ordered, a clone 159 YU 29 timing belt wrote SUBAKI on it..which he sells at the cost of an original one but i could do nothing because I pay first. So, here in Perak, for me there's only 2 workshop to go to..one .JAPAQ autowork (but you're so far away..haha) or the second one, a friend of mine which i could rely on..the rest... i'm so sorry, i rest my case in all of you guys. Because of douchebags like these.. i may lose my spirits in motorsport...so run along......hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment