Saturday, January 15, 2011

when a 4 puck crack like nuts

         About 3 days ago, My friend and i planned to sent his car to the my mech's workshop somewhere in Manjung, Perak. The night before that my car feels strange. There's a misfire every time i change my gears and it feels like there's something wrong with the clutch pump (common factor ). So, before we went there, i made a quick gearbox service in the morning and when that taukeh open the gearbox, we concluded that there's nothing wrong with the clutches. He bled the clutches and, and check the clutch pump but everything's ok. So i change the gear oil but i noticed some metal dust coming out of the gearbox and from that time i knew there's something wrong somewhere. Anyway, we installed it the right way and i'm off with my friend to Manjung, 80 km from Ipoh.
        It was then when suddenly i couldnt change my gears totally and the squeaking sounds from the gearbox shatters that afternoon saying "damn it Rahman, dont push it too hard dude.".... i made an immidiate stop while my friend in his car gave a question mark kind of face, the gesture that i really want to spank him right there, totally...So, without further ado, i punch my double signal switch and kick my car, cursing real bad. I called my mech and he send a tow truck . It cost me RM 300 for the gearbox servicing and the towing. What a day...
       Later, when we reached my mech's place, we found out that my clutches damaged, but uniquely it's not broken but the center shaft are being grinded by my drive shaft gears... OMG... i will never buy any custom things ever again and from this day i pledge....anything custom..i fxxk...anything i fxxk...it's custom.





No comments:

Post a Comment